Monday, February 20, 2012

Don't knock it 'till you try it.

For a long time we didn't have any toys that made noise.   We play with wood blocks, legos, wood puzzles, crayons and lots of other kinds of old fashioned toys.  This was exactly how we liked it. We liked it quiet around here.

Then, for Christmas, Grandma gave us the Alphabet Pal.  At first I wasn't convinced. 



I don't actually think she's learning anything from the Alphabet Pal but it doesn't matter. I made this amazing discovery.  The Alphabet Pal NEVER gets tired of singing the same song over and over.  I, on the other hand, do get tired of singing the same song over and over again and sometimes I am very thankful for the Alphabet Pal's cheery voice singing.

and singing.

and singing.

1 comment:

  1. When the children were small, I would have loved someone (or something) that would have played CandyLand for hours on end. Same reason . . . I got so very tired of it.

    ReplyDelete