Monday, January 21, 2013

The Pinning Mom

I didn't want to love pinterest but I do.  When my mom was here a couple of weeks ago she asked me what Pinterest was and I tried to explain it to her.  I explained how it's a virtual pinboard where you can store things you like.  I then proceeded to show her all of the hilarious quotes that I've pinned and we laughed until we couldn't breath.









Pinterest makes me a better mom.  I don't spend more than 10-20 minutes there every day but it really does inspire me to do fun things with my kids.  I look at those pictures of what mom's are doing with their kids and I think, "I could do that."

This was a totally fun bath paint activity where you mix baking soda with bath paint and then spray it with vinegar.

Let the eye bombing begin!


Sorting diapers.  So we're white trash but we're practicing sorting.

If any of you moms are looking for an awesome person to follow on Pinterest my friend Jen pins awesome educational things to do with your kids and you should follow this board of hers.

1 comment:

  1. I love Pinterest too. Now to only USE the ideas I've seen. Well, that will have to wait a while, but I love the ideas and I actually really do use it as storage. In fact, I just used a recipe today that I pinned a while ago. Glad you are getting good use out of it!

    ReplyDelete