Sunday, May 26, 2013

New York In the Spring Time

When we moved to New York I printed out 20-30 5x7 pictures of snap shots from my phone.  I hung them in frames around the house and I love them (do not ask me what the land lord did with them the day he paid us to leave the house so he could pretend he lives at our house and bribe the city zoning committee to let us have a balcony because I don't know).

I love having pictures of my family and kids all around the house and I committed to continuing to print out pictures every couple of months.  On that same vein I also decided to take family pictures whenever I get the chance.  My brother and sister-in-law are here visiting.  K has a nice camera so we asked her to take a family picture.  We didn't have coordinating outfits or more than 5 minutes in the Sleepy Hollow Cemetery (who closes a cemetery at 4:30 on Memorial Day Weekend?) but we got some winners (you are getting these totally unedited--pudgy tummy and all).








M and K--the happy couple

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! So very cute. I cant wait to meet Noah someday (sooner would be nice!)!! And, pray tell, you'll need to tell us about the day your landlord PAID you to leave the house...? Sounds hilarious. :D New York in the Spring looks good on you :) (Cute shoes, too!)

    ReplyDelete