Thursday, June 5, 2014

Postage size bliss

Folks, when I said my yard was the size of a postage stamp I wasn't kidding. Here's a good view of the front. Yes.  That fence is the property line. 


The back isn't huge (though it is a little bigger than the front). But I've learned two things. 1.  Having a kind of crumby back yard can be totally disguised by having neighbors who have incredible back yards.  2. Any size back yard can still provide hours and hours of joy. 



We have filled the water table everyday and painted the whole place with chalk more than once.  Tonight we played basketball as a family before bed. The only thing that could have made it better was if the lightening had been out. 


There is always tomorrow.  In that last pic Claire asked me to be really careful so that I could catch her flying in the air. I got pretty close

No comments:

Post a Comment