Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Raising them Right

I forgot Claire today.

I was hard at work, writing an article for a website I work for.  I was really in the groove, the baby was sleeping, and Noah was watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse when I got a phone call.  School had been over for a half-an-hour and Claire was waiting for me in the office.  I am mortified and I feel so guilty.

She wasn't even mad.  She was just so relieved that I was there.

Oh the guilt.



Luckily, Claire provided one of the best Claire-isms ever today.

Claire: {Looking around at the beautiful fall leaves} I can not believe that Heavenly Father made this whole world in just six days.  Everything.  I just can't believe it.  It would take me at least a week.



At least I'm raising her to be confident



2 comments: