Wednesday, November 4, 2015

The Remote

Sometime between Saturday night and Sunday morning we lost the remote to the TV. We have a smart TV and not having a remote is a total pain. For the last few days I've been ripping the house apart looking for it. All memory points to the fact that I was the last person to have it so I've been beating myself up over it. I'm notorious around my house for losing things likes keys and remotes.

Today I decided to take matters into my own hands and it was a success-- I ordered a new remote.  Yes, I lose everything, but I am smart, funny, kind, and good at my job. There is no reason I should let a $10 piece of electronic equipment make me feel bad about myself. And I'm a well-educated woman with a job. So did I pay to have it express shipped?  Yea I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment