Monday, August 6, 2012

Olympic Fever

So we don't have a TV.  Don't get me wrong, we watch plenty of TV we just do it exclusively on Netflix and  the internet.  Both the hubbs and I have lamented more than once this last week that we have no real way to watch the Olympics.  I love the Olympics.  Love them.  The hubbs and I were married right before the last Summer Games and at once point after a long hike we sat down and watched the entire men's marathon.  The whole thing.  Start to finish.

It was awesome.

So even though I haven't been able to spend every evening vegged out in front of the TV watching the Olympics I've still been following along.  A couple of days ago I read this article (which was incredible and you should read it).

And I guess my only response is, you're looking at this body





And all you have to say is that she has bad hair?

And don't tell me that it's just the way we look at all athletes because I've seen Michael Phelps' bad teeth and eyebrows (or should I say eyebrow) and no one's talking about them.  All everyone can seem to see in his case are his washboard abs.

1 comment:

  1. Loved the article and it was right on; so are your observations.

    ReplyDelete