Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Daddy's Girl

I've mentioned a couple of times that Claire likes her dad better than she likes me.  Some of you are skeptical.  Some of you try to make me feel better by saying that she is only that way because she feels SO confident in my love (thank you.  Keep saying it...that thought helps banish the one that says that staying home with someone who merely tolerates my presence is a waste of everybody's time).

I finally have proof.  Last week the hubbs came home, had dinner and left right before bedtime so he could go get a haircut.  This was Claire's reaction.



And don't think this is just a one-time thing. I hear that same cry at least once a day.


**On an unrelated note you should all follow my friend Susan's tumblr account.  I love it and I think you will too.  It will leave you missing the West (even if you've never lived there) and loving the outdoors and gardens and people.

1 comment:

  1. This video is heartbreaking and adorable at the very same time. Also it's so fun to hear your voice!

    ReplyDelete