Friday, April 5, 2013

Technologically Inclined

I've unlocked my iPhone.

All by myself.

Feel free to be dazzled by my technological prowess.

Or you can just feel free to be dazzled by how actually reading several articles on the internet and referring to them every 2 minutes can let anyone perform basic technological feats.  I also thought that unlocking your phone was somehow wrong and you'd get in trouble for doing it.  WRONG.  If you're not under contract AT&T actually does it for you and all you have to do is back up and reboot your phone.  It's totally legit. (Be warned that I have not yet changed carriers {which I plan on doing this afternoon} so we are in no way out of the woods on this operation.)  Hopefully by this time tomorrow I'll be paying $30 less per month on my phone bill).

The reason I am switching carriers is entirely economic and is pretty much summed up by this article from the NYT.

No comments:

Post a Comment