Saturday, December 3, 2011

Reality Bites

What actually happens around here:
I empty the dishwasher.
Load the breakfast dishes
Wash the hand dishes that I left soaking from dinner last night
Put the table cloth and napkins in the laundry
Get in the shower

What Claire thinks happens:
Mom plays in my favorite machine for a while and she gets to turn on the sink whenever she wants.
She loads the sink with water and plays there for a while (she doesn't let me play even though I cling to her legs and cry).
Mom heads to that other room where the machine fills with water.  (She also refuses to let me play in the water even though I cry)
Mom then goes to bathroom where she gets to play with more water while I bang on the shower door and scream.



Oh, and guess who learned to do a summersault?

1 comment: