Thursday, December 1, 2011

Ignorance is Bliss

It's a good thing that the vast majority of my siblings refuse to read this blog because I just stumbled across the perfect Christmas gift for my sister and I am 90% sure that all of you are going to want to buy the exact same thing for your sister (unless you come from the kind of home that gives useful, appropriate gifts for Christmas in which case you will think this is crazy.  I come from a family where the greatest gift in memory is a pair of boxing nuns that our Uncle Dick sent from Chicago when I was 10.  This gift just might push Uncle Dick out of 1st place)

Behold The Sweater Boys Calendar





Men in hilariously awful sweaters striking sexy poses.

Sign. Me. Up.

You can order it here.
And all the proceeds go to help the people of Vietnam so you don't need to feel bad about ordering lots.

********

I am not the kind of blogger that posts every day and I don't feel the need to apologize or explain my absences but I just wanted to let you know that the reason I wasn't here yesterday is because these thighs were visiting.

Ahhhh how could I even tear myself away for one second to sit at the computer while those chunky things were kicking and cooing?  Not possible.

3 comments:

  1. I love the sweater boys! It is so wonderfully wrong. I may have to have a white elephant party just to have an excuse to gift a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome and she'll love it! Maybe I need to order one for my office...

    Kari

    ReplyDelete
  3. And they're obviously in Utah with our state capitol in the background...hurray for ugly sweaters. Just remember your grandpa's statement, "If it's in the store, it must be fashionable."

    ReplyDelete