Friday, July 12, 2013

The fun bus



I'm currently in the middle of Delaware on what is affectionately known as the 'fun bus'--the cheapest, trashiest way to get to DC from New York.  

The driver has been singing a loud tune-less "summer breeze makes me feel fine, blowing through the jasmine in my mind" which has helped distract from the man across the aisle who was having a full-out fight with his wife on the phone. Luckily his phone died in the middle of calling his daughter to recount the whole thing and we were all spared having to live the fight twice. (But hey, free wifi)

I couldn't make this stuff up people.   I'd do this again even if Auntie Frances wasn't having a baby shower.

And if you are wondering if I have pulled my extra clothes out of my bag and layered them over my body because it is a freezer in here the answer is yes.  I am that lady.


No comments:

Post a Comment