Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What better way to celebrate 100 blog posts?

That's right people--100 blog posts.  I feel like we should have a party.  Maybe we will.

What better way to celebrate than to tell you about one of the many reasons that I love the hubbs.

On Monday I got an email from the hubbs titled, "Do I need a makeover?" The content of the email was a casting call for the local TV station looking for dads who needed a makeover for their annual father's day makeover show. I love a good makeover, I love watching them and for a moment I considered nominating him (just to indulge my makeover love).

At dinner he asked me if I had gotten his email. I smiled and told him that I had but that I didn't think he needed a makeover.  Now that the hubbs has realized that he does not wear an XL or XXL (the hubbs is 6'4" and wears a 34x34 pant--it has taken some months to convince him that this qualifies him as a large at the biggest) he's a great dresser.  No makeover needed here.....


 We'll take him just the way he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment