Friday, April 29, 2011

I couldn't pretend like it didn't happen

 There are a couple of social media rules I like to live by
1) Don't respond to non-critical emails the day they are sent--it creates unrealistic expectations
2) Every time you update your facebook status more than once a day a fairy loses its wings
3) Don't do two blogs posts in one day (see rule one)

I am about to break one of those rules because I just couldn't pretend like it didn't happen.

I have fallen in love...



With both white dresses in that picture.

And with the fact that her new hubbs is looking awkward and trying to be helpful while he holds her bouquet in this one even though he obviously doesn't know how to help.

For more wedding dress pictures you should look here. Thanks National Post!

No comments:

Post a Comment