Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Times They are a Changin'

Claire is:
1. Changing from 2 naps a day to 1
2. Getting new teeth
3. Fighting a cold
4. Turning 1 on Friday
5. Recovering from a beach day yesterday where she ate lots of sand and tried to drink ocean water

I am:
1. Taking full advantage of this now rare, early-morning nap but feeling a little stressed because we didn't get the things done I had planned
2. Trying to work out a new schedule that only includes 1 nap time. (when I am going to go to the gym?!?!)
2. Already working on my 1st diet coke of the day
3. Considering attending this blogfest that my friend Rosie recommended (I've never attending a blogfest but Rosie does them all the time and I really like her blog and it's a blogfest for Mormons and I am Mormon and have a blog--perfect fit!)
4. Looking at pictures I have stored up on my phone which I was going to blog about but never got around to.
5. Planning a birthday party







It's kind of been a busy day.

1 comment:

  1. You have a lot on your plate!!! I love reading your posts. I'll see you tomorrow at the party.

    ReplyDelete