Thursday, March 1, 2012

What's with today, today?

Today I am sitting at my desk eating frosting out of a container and ignoring the work that needs to be done.

Oh the crying and the screaming and how mom telling you that you have to sit down while you're eating can change an average moment into the world's worst moment.

Joanna Goddard (who has a son who is just about Claire's age) says that she's thinking of writing a book about this year called "A Portrait of Courage."

That makes me laugh out loud but it's the kind of laugh where real tears are coming out too.


**If you get that title reference just know that I love you even more.

1 comment:

  1. If we lived closer I'd have Claire come play with us tonight. I'm sorry it's been a rough day-Mojo and I love you and Little Miss Claire (and Nathan too)

    Kari
    P.S. I am SO excited to be an aunt again. I'm bound and determined to be the new babies favorite aunt :)

    ReplyDelete