Friday, March 4, 2011

One of those days.....

I know that there should be a review of Half Broke Horses popping up on this blog right this minute but I've been working on it for more than an hour and it's still only one paragraph long (it's a funny paragraph though that talks about Pa Ingalls bringing the girls candy through a snow storm) but that's as far as it's going today because it has been the kind of day that can best be described by this video.



My shoes are just not doing it but I sure am trying.

Post tomorrow on Half Broke Horses

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sallee--Take your sweet time. My number just came up for it at the Library, and I've got to read it first :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, that little girl is actually me. Yes, I tried ballet as a little girl, and my mom told me that I was as scattered as this little one seems to be.

    Okay, I'm still the same way. I focus so hard to get one thing right that I can't seem to keep up with the rest. But I solved the ballet thing by...quitting. Harumph. I don't think that will work for me anymore. ;) lol!

    ReplyDelete