Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Today (on this oh-so-romantic day) the hubbs left for a week's business trip.

We are going to miss him.

I looked through my pictures for some romantic image to inspire the hubbs on this Valentine's day. I imagine him in his lonely hotel room opening the computer after a long day of training and seeing something made him feel loved and appreciated. All of the pictures we have of us are where we're holding the camera and taking pictures of ourselves. Our engagement pictures and actual wedding pictures aren't on this computer but our reception pictures are. Nothing lovey-dovey but this one made me laugh. I am so glad to have this husband standing next to me (while I face the world and make unflattering faces like this).


Happy Valentine's Day Babe. Hurry home. Two ladies are anxiously awaiting your return.

1 comment: